Complaint/Affidavit On Line Form
Please read these Instructions before filling out the COMPLAINT/INCIDENT AFFIDAVIT.
In order for the Nevada State Board of Landscape Architecture to process or investigate your complaint, you must include in your statement the following:
- Respondent (your) name, address, city, state, zip code, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
- Complainant (individual who you are making the complaint about) name, address, city, state, zip code, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
- Names, addresses and telephone numbers of anyone who can help provide information related to the alleged violation you are reporting.
- A clear description of each alleged law violation include the date the incident(s) occurred and the address of the location where the incident(s) occurred. If possible, list the number of the rule or statute that you think that the person the complaint is against violated.
- Indicate if you have an attorney representing you, and if so, the name, address and telephone numbers of your attorney.
Send Items Separately
Please send separately to the office of the Nevada State Board of Landscape Architecture any supporting documentation such as cancelled checks and/or other evidence of payment to the subject; design plans prepared by the subject; a signed written contract or letter of agreement as evidence. (Please note that in absence of supporting documentation and/or evidence, your written/verbal testimony will be necessary to substantiate your allegations.) Send all documents to:
Nevada State Board of Landscape Architecture
P.O. Box 17039
Reno, NV 89511
It is important to include as much information as you can about your complaint
NOTE: Notary information has been placed at the bottom of this form to facilitate it being used as an affidavit. If the Nevada State Board of Landscape Architecture finds it necessary to use this information as part of an investigation, this form may be returned to you for signature and notary stamp.